I've always wanted to have a blog for a really long time now. I've created multiple blogs and trying to make them perfect and beautiful, but I never posted anything. Nothing I created originally at least. I have 'curation' 'museum' blogs where I share things I like, but they are really just my insecure self trying to self-expression under less prying eyes (like those of people who know and can judge me on Facebook and Instagram).
Another reason I put off blogging is because of blog names and pen names. I think I am moderately comfortable with my current names so I will stick with them first.
This first post will possibly set a terrible tone for the rest of the blog but I really want to get this post out, on a nice date. March reminds me of flowers and the March sisters from Little Women (never finished reading it). Seven reminds me of my crush. Monday represents a beginning.
Here's to dancing the beginning. You may come dance (or walk) with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment